Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blog Hop Winners!

I want to thank everyone who hopped along with us on our September release hop! We hope you enjoyed all of the fabulous cards!

Here are the blog candy winners from each blog:

Cindy Haffner's blog candy winner ...Tina ...She wins Horsin Around

Frances Byrne's blog candy winner ...Silke Ledlow...She wins Wicked Old Bird

Jackie Rakoski's blog candy winner ...The Stamper's Touch...She wins Halloween Fairy Elle

Jana Weaver's blog candy winner ...Shelby Goolsby...She wins Pirate Cooper

Jane Matsumoto's blog candy winner ...marywebb...She wins Thank You Teacher Sophia

Jennifer Greco's blog candy winner ...Kristine Reynolds...She wins Hang in There

Jessica George's blog candy winner ...Crystal...She wins Cluck Part II

Pam Varnell's blog candy winner ...Toni K...She wins Fall Cooper

Wendy Hoff' blog candy winner ...Delia Cruz...She wins Witch Sophia

Heather Lee-Reppen's blog candy winner ...nessy...She wins Everyday Lily

Congratulations to all of the winners! Please send me an email at hlrcrafts@gmail.com with your mailing address and I will get these sent out right away!

Thanks again for hopping along with us!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the lucky winners. Can someone tell me if you have to have a blog to win blog candy on anyone's site? I follor many blogs and play some blog candy,but never a winner yet and just wanted to know if it makes a difference if you have a blog link or not. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need to have a blog to win our candy! Ours was done by random drawings of all the names of people who commented at each blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...thanks so much!!! Congrats to all the winners!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun surprise I got in my mailbox today!!! I hadn't seen that I had won and you all ready mailed me my prize!!! Thanks!!! Off to ink it up for this weeks challenge!

    ReplyDelete