Friday, April 8, 2011

April Preview Day #1

Hi everyone and happy Saturday! We hope you are all having a great start to your weekend!

Today we are excited to share with you the first of our Prettie peeks with you. We will be releasing 4 brand new stamp sets which will be available in the Paper Pretties store on Wednesday 13th April. We will be previewing one set each day until release day.

One random lucky commenter each preview day will win the set being previewed. The winners from each preview day will be posted here on Wednesday. As in previous months, we will still have a inspiration filled blog hop on release day.

  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Wednesday 12 AM EST 13th April, starting on the Paper Pretties Blog.
  • New Release Stamps available in the Paper Pretties Boutique from 7AM EST Wednesday 12 AM EST13th April.
  • Don’t forget to check out the Paper Pretties Blog to see who else is previewing the new stamps today.
The set being featured today is called "Return of Cluck".This is the third set in the "Cluck" series to be released, I am sure you will agree that it is a fabulous addition to the series!






19 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's already nearly release time again. This sneak peek is absolutely adorable. Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! This is one of my favorite Paper Pretties series of stamps!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! the dt did an amazing job again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute set - love the chick with the phone. Will check back later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVE the amazing cards from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun set!!!! I'm glad that you released a new CLUCK set ...love the previous ones, its a great addition indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!!! But then I'm partial to chickens. Very cute set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what absolute gorgeous images and the cards well they are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable set! Too cute!

    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, this set is totally adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously adorable set, a great addition to the rest of the Cluck Clan. My favorite is the one holding the phone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an amazing set that I just have to have. My best friend would love this too as she has chickens!! And we are both "up there" in age. The one holding the phone caught my eye right away. I do not have a cell phone and still have an OLD phone in my bedroom with that type of head thingie. This is now at the top of my wish list for sure. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute set!!!! Perfect sentiments too!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. This set is adorable. Love the sentiments and I love both chicks. Gorgeous cards everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this set. If I don't win, I'll have to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute stamps....great for chick cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I just love this set. Return of Cluck just makes you want to laugh. I love to make cards with a bit of humor. Hope I can win this set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute set. Sometimes it just feels good to make a humorous card. These images and sentiments are great for that.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this set! Did I tell you that I loved it? LOVE IT!! The clucks are so cluckin' cute!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete